- Is industrial innovation too slow and complex? Are change programs too long and too expensive? Is speed and complexity of industrial digitalization disappointing?
- For Predict Change understanding of change over time and organization is the key to success.
- We are a handful of Senior Management Consultants, Numerical Simulation and Data Analytics and Modeling Experts who share their unique know-how after decades of successful change management, numerical simulation, artificial intelligence and data analytics in large, global organizations. Leadership, Execution, Communication, Experience are our services.
- We understand the needs and priorities of the key stakeholders in global change and industrial digitalization programs. And we know how to build on these.
- We are familiar with the expectations and challenges of global corporations on operational, management and infrastructural levels.
- Predict Change offers independent definition and execution services to innovate simulation and to Operate, Introduce and Modernize Simulation Governance.
- Our executive and operational experience comes from working for Fortune 500 companies such as ABB, Ericsson, Bombardier and more. We have recently concluded distinguished careers in critical roles in several change management programs improving the daily work of staffs from dozens to tens of thousands and creating benefits from tens of thousands to billions.
Belief in the importance to make Industrial IT Infrastructure consistent, error-free, up-to-date and highly cost-effective.
Predict Change offers three fundamental knowledge and experience categories mainly to innovate Design, Engineering, Production and Service. These are understanding of
- model, numerical solution, behavior, quantity of uncertainty (“error”) and how to control it;
- data collection, filtering, usage for predictive simulation;
- global change programs, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) that are relevant for simulation at leading industrial companies.
We at Predict Change use these three competences making the outcome of all of our global, industrial change programs predictable and with our experience that we provided for all of our customers the ability of predictability.
After years in numerous global change programs in different roles the Senior Management Consultants of Predict Change see understanding of change across organization and time as the key to success.
Industrial IT is at the heart of increased efficiency in innovation and productivity. A key tenet in technical IT applications is the description of physical reality and its validation by targeted tests. Improving this by informed governance is one of the most fundamental changes in industry.
With their unique experience and teamwork they know why understanding is missing and so often prevents or delays success for change needed by business.
Contact Predict Change and Ask for their unique track record now. Ask them about how to introduce objective measure of control of error at reduced simulation costs.